Google

Search:

English mode ON

English mode ON
The opinions emitted in this blog are the absolute responsibility of the sheep. Fear the Sheep :O

Sunday, September 23, 2007

About my dream vacations!

Hi everyone, I´m back from Rancagua and it´s time to speak of my dream vacations.
Well, let's see... Really I wish to travel to Europe in a Cruise Ship, with all luxuries and visit an important monuments and historic places. For example visit the Vaticano City, arrive in Venecian Boats in Venecia Obviously, visit Ireland and british Castles, see the Eiffel Tower, go to Greece to visit the big antique monuments, like Coliseum, etc, etc...
Other dream vacation it could be ... visit Japan, specially go to Tokyo and go to Akihabara downtown, because in here there are all electronic and anime shops, its so cool, you can found any electronic stuff here!,I need to go here someday in my life ^.^
Oh, and other dream vacation, I wish go to Caribean places, specifically in a spa, to rest all day and enjoy all luxuries :P, to completely relax.
Ehm... the last one it could be visit the Himalayas for have a spiritual retire with tibetan monks, for open my third eye and elevate me to a new spiritual plane...
What more, I think that's all.
Well, see ya.
Have a good day ^.^

4 comments:

Admin said...

At least you have many options. Not just one. The more options you give, the easier it is for your dreams to come true. :D

sonia bascur said...

As long as you keep your drems they have the chance to become true in your life.

And what are your ideas on task 2 in my blog?

Admin said...

That's interesting... but the last tasks are missing...

Admin said...

What happened? You erased the previous posts.

Anyway, that is also that I would like to do as well. If I had money, I would just travel around the world. I'm specially interested in old cities and different cultures.


THOR

Super POWA!

-=|Crusio Siege Tank|=-

That shoot asses!!

Warp Ray, the power of the prismatic beam