Google

Search:

English mode ON

English mode ON
The opinions emitted in this blog are the absolute responsibility of the sheep. Fear the Sheep :O

Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!

Well, the last saturday I celebrated my birthday with my parents, and it was only a little dinner, what more can i wish... It was funny and peacefully, a moment to bring together all my family :D
Ok, let's talk about me( for the english project :O)...
I'm a student of a prestigious University, the "Universidad de Chile". I'm sophomore in Engineering and it is great!...
The subjects are very cool and stuff, you know... i like it...
Ok well, about me... I like play videogames, see Anime(i'm not OTAKU... i prefer Geek XD), surf on internet, download stuff u know, many other things about PC.
I like physics too, and sometimes Applied Mathematics :P. I'm nerdy lol xD
Uhm... what more.... NOT
that's all... oh... I forget the most important things of me.
I'm 20, ... lot of more tomorrow, its late... i need to study...
See ya

2 comments:

Admin said...

You didn't tell me about your upgrade.
Wonderful!! Now you are participating too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm glad you celebrated it with your family. I like celebrating my birthday with my family... and with my friends too, if I can (It's coming soon).

SirCornetax said...

thnks Miss :D, i like to write in english, but my grammar is not... very well... XD
Plz if u can fix my phrases and stuff I'm going to be agree with u.
Its only grammar, because I understand english, but in the moment to talk i'm too nervous and I mix words and stuff :P
See ya Miss ^^


THOR

Super POWA!

-=|Crusio Siege Tank|=-

That shoot asses!!

Warp Ray, the power of the prismatic beam